Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

What can I say being busy is great! The best part is through being busy, my job(s) allow me time to hang out with some of my greatest friends and supporters!

This past Saturday I had off of work and was able to join Chi Chi LaRue, Jason Sechrest, Brandon Wilde, Cameron Marshall, Ben Bradley, Roman Heart, Paul Nicholls, Woody Woodbeck and so many more at Here Lounge for the CyberSocket Awards Pre-Party! It was such a great time, and wow did I drink a bit too much.  I ended up back at Paul’s place for the we hours of the morning for a little after hours where we were able to relax and unwind from a great night in the hot tub… past that I disavow any knowledge of what happened, but I will say it was a lot of fun and the pics I got from Ben and Roman about the aftermath… YIKES! ;-) Great fun had by all for sure!

Super Bowl Sunday was kicked off with a monster hang-over and brunch at the Abbey with the entire Suite 703 crew.  Having now shot with them a few times, it was great to hang with all of them off set, also with Fabscout Howard Andrew and Brandon Wilde.  By the time I got there Brandon was reeeealy blasted… that kid knows how to drink for sure, so I limited what I had to keep an eye on my DV8 Casting brother. I was able to get him safely back to my place and passed out early in the afternoon while I was able to catch up on some work and watch the game… Sadly the Colts lost, oh well, I’m still a fan!

The CyberSocket Awards were SO MUCH FUN! I was back with my brothers in crime Ben, Roman, Cameron and Paul to walk the red carpet and then kick off a great show.  I love all the pics I have seen and I’ll have them all posted here after I finish writing.  It was truly a lot of fun and was able to catch up with so many great industry friends like Brent Corrigan and Diesel Washington.  I’m really hoping for the opportunity to host the Grabbys this year, but if not, I’ll still be there to spend time with all my friends again. It was truly an honor and a privilege for me to open the awards show this year. I admit I was a bit nervous because I ad-lib a lot when I host and following a script, making sure all the names of the sponsors are read properly, etc, it can be a little nerve racking, however, I was able to successfully do it, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment