Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some changes in plans…

So tonight I will not be able to do my normal hosting duties at MJ’s tonight because I have to be back on set ready to rock at 8AM tomorrow, so its another relaxing night in getting ready to do another scene and my stills tomorrow for the latest project for Chi Chi LaRue and Channel 1 Releasing! So I have to look rested and fresh and can’t be out at work until 2AM!

Relaxing and interesting day today, my usual of living at my other home, the gym amidst the rain storms and tornado warnings, yes tornado warnings here in the greater LA area. Reminded me of my days when I was living in Virginia! Such a great day!

11910 001

Also, I happened to end up in the gym cafe with the one and only, Fabio… I wanted to be like… You were in ‘ZOOLANDER’! That’s all, I’m going home! Loose the hair bud, seriously!

11910 002

Anyhow, limited adventures today… Big day tomoorrow, until then….

No comments:

Post a Comment